Experience Dental Care in Comfort
Both children and adults!
Have dental anxiety or phobia? Have a child that is afraid of dental treatment?
Just want to feel more relaxed?
Our state-of-the-art clinical suite now includes nitrous oxide!
- Nitrous oxide, more commonly known as laughing gas, helps keep you calm and comfortable during dental procedures.
- It reduces the amount of local anesthesia needed at the dentist.
- Laughing gas is safe*. It has been used for over 170 years with limited side effects.
- Laughing gas is quick. It starts working two to three minutes after you take your first breath of it. Its effect dissipates within minutes after you stop breathing it.
Ask us about our laughing gas option. Please call +86 (21) 2216 3909.
*To ensure that laughing gas is safe for you, our clinic will perform a basic medical screening before administering it.
How does your medical provider compare in Dental care?
- Quality-accredited by the Joint Commission International, demonstrating our commitment to the highest standards in healthcare
- A team of experienced general dentists, dental hygiene consultants and specialists including orthodontist, pediatric dentist, periodontist (gum specialist)-implantologist and maxillofacial surgeon
- Comprehensive and preventive focused to achieve long term disease-free status
- Deliver personalized dental care with detailed treatment plan and explanation
- Extra comfort of treatment for adults and children using Laughing Gas (Nitrous Oxide)
- Treatment under General anesthesia for pediatric patients done in our hospital Operating Room with experienced pediatric dentist, anesthesiologist and dental nurses
- Infection-control and sterilization practices in compliance with high standards set by the Joint Commission International
- Imported highly cosmetic and non-metallic material used for restorations
- Active recall program to maintain oral health of each patient
- Direct billing with large number of insurance companies, check insurance coverage for patients
- Started dental laser treatment for gum disease and fillings for children without drilling and shots