The Eye Clinic at Shanghai United Family Hospital and Clinics (SHU) offers full ophthalmic services including routine eye exams, diagnosis and medical treatment of eye disorders and diseases, prescriptions for eyeglasses, surgery and management of eye problems that are caused by systemic illnesses. We are committed to the best possible premium care for your eyes.
Eye Clinic Services
Our Eye Clinic provides comprehensive eye services including, but not limited to:
- Cataract and refractive error
- Eyelid disease and blepharoplasty
- Lacrimal gland and lacrimal duct disease
- Ocular surface disorders and corneal disease
- Oculo-orbital disease
- Strabismus and amblyopia
- Trauma and emergency
- Vitreous and retinal disease
- Color vision testing
- Contact lens (both SCL ) fitting, prescription, follow-up, and modification
- Prescription and fitting of spectacles and related services
- Visual acuity evaluation
Dr. June Cheng is qualified to perform vision tests for Shanghai expats seeking to renew their driver’s licenses.
Please make an appointment at the Eye Clinic by calling the Appointment Center at 400 639 3900.