The Department of Radiology & Imaging at Shanghai United Family Hospital and Clinics (SHU) offers a wide range of services in our Imaging Suite. Our digital technology allows for images taken in the Imaging Suite to be transmitted via computer to specialists throughout the world for medical consultation.
Our state-of-the-art suite is equipped with sophisticated imaging technology, including Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and multi-functional Siemens X-ray machines. Our X-ray performs simple to complex imaging and has superior capability allowing our team of technicians and medical experts to conduct brain imaging, tumor resolution consultations and more. In addition, our Imaging Suite also includes a Color Doppler Ultrasound machine and Computed Tomography (CT) equipment, as well as mammograms machines.
Comprehensive Radiology Care
The Department of Radiology/Imaging offers the following services, including but not limited to:
- Diagnostic radiology
- 16 multi-slice computed tomography (CT) scan
- Diagnostic ultrasound
The strength of SHU Radiology/Imaging services
Shanghai United Family Hospital and Clinics (SHU) provides a wide range of high-quality Radiology/Imaging services.
- On-site Radiologists are available day and night for rapid and convenient imaging and diagnosis. We have 24/7 in-house X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scanning, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and ultrasound imaging.
- Our state-of-the-art suite, which also offers mammograms, is equipped with sophisticated imaging technology.
- Advanced services in Sports Medicine provide leading technology, including magnetic resonance imaging of the bone and joints and an arthrogram for patients with sports injuries.
- Collaborating with Pediatricians and Anesthesiologists, the Department of Radiology/Imaging can offer MRI compatible monitor for the patient who need sedation especially for pediatric patients (less than 5 years old), claustrophobic patients, and critically ill patients.